Hello! No Ripping !

2006-11-09 '
Great past few days it has been. Haha, I have already completed all my tutorials so I can slack and enjoy the rest of the week. Let's see what are the updates.. Parents bought me a new mouse, gaming mouse. Kinda addicted to Battlefield 2, been playing too much. Haha. Yeah. And great, we are going to specialise into the course we want to study soon. I am still going for general business, because at the end of the second year I can still specialise in one of the few below.

I would pick most probably Finance and Investment and Entrepreneurship. Those are my interests! Haha. Oh yeah, about Entrepreneurship, this reminds me. I'm getting real excited for the project! Although the teacher is terrible at explaining himself, but it's good that he has given us autonomy. We can decide on whatever, however we want to sell and market out our products. The products are mainly tribal goods; bags, clothes, accessories, vase etc. It's a compulsory to set up an online website, and optional to set up our own stall. We're given a maximum budget of $20,000, depends on how big we want the business to be. How awesome?! Haha. We can even hire part time workers to tend our stall, set our own prices and promotions. But one thing is that we gotta do a lot of research, on shipment of goods and all. Cuz the goods are from India, we gotta look for cheap sources that are able to deliver our goods. Haha, not forgetting tax payment and all. Yeah, our class is the only one doing it. I bet it's gonna be a good experience. It doesn't matter if we don't make profits, what they look is at our business proposals and marketing plans. So yeah, even if we fail, I can use it as a good learning experience, but of course gonna give my best!

I wonder what CDS I'm gonna take next term. No regrets for this current one, entrepreneurship is so fun. Japanese and French is a real tough subject, cuz there won't be much practice. Haha. Have been crashing lectures with my dearest, Psychology, her CDS. I do enjoy the lecture, but I find it tough to memorise so many things. So so so many things. Shall wait for the next term then decide what CDS. Haha. So many things to learn. This term modules are very related to one another. I'm studying Marketing, Organisational Behavoir, Accounts, Macroeconomics, Business statistics and Entrepreneurship. The confirmed-A subjects would be accounts and macroeconomics. Haha =X kidding, but yeah I'm confident of that. I must score a high GPA this term in order to pull up my previous sem of 3.4. I wanna score Z too! Must get into the top 5% so that I will be able to get into director's list or something. Haha. Weeeee, gotta mug more often. Shall head off to school now! 2hours lesson.

it has been 2 happy months++ idiot
nothing can seperate us
muahahaha




Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis