Hey! Haha. It's been sometime since I last have a real update, so I'm going to do it once and for all. I have been very busy, or rather very lazy these couple of days. Gonna do some really random blogging, whatever that comes to my mind alright.
I was walking home today, saw couple kids trying to climb a roof to reach out to something. Then I was curious so I stood by the side and watched them. Finally I asked them, because of my noob eyesight I couldn't see. Actually one of the little girl's toy was stucked up there, probably a boy threw it up there and she was sniffing away. Haha, so yeah, cut short, I climbed up and grabbed the toy down. Lucky I have this ability to climb and jump around, like a monkey my dearest would say. Hahaha. Well, it was always nice to lend a helping hand :)
Studies has been good, except for one particular subject. Organisational Behavior. I don't like doing case studies. Must identify, describe and give examples. Maybe it's a phobia, last term I did Principles of Management and found it way too easy. But when it came to examination, with case studies, I flunked terribly. Haha. Hate human resource subjects right now =x The rest of the subjects are alright. Having very high confidence that I would score couple of As this term. Bla bla bla, gotta concentrate more on projects right now anyway. Marketing looks okay right now, with Wei Xiong helping me. I wonder if the other 3 would be productive this week? Assigned them a question, see if'll they do it. Haha.
Ohh yeah, for the past 2 posts, WHY I LOVE MYSELF?! Haha. I wanted to blog about the benefits of having high self esteem. But guess what.. I'm a lazy bum! Hahaha. Well, having self esteem is indeed important, as it keeps you happy. People would love being around you too (I'm not saying me, but who wants to befriend a person who says that they would die the very next second, or fail a test even before he/she takes it?) So yeah, learn to praise yourself at times. Take credit for the things that you have done well. Use mistakes as your lessons. So yeah there you have it
Couple days back, Sunday. Went out in the morning for soccer with my usual buddies. It was great fun even though we lost most of the matches. Played against NS Men and couple of brazilian-wannabes. Hahaha. Yeah, then I rushed home and back out again to meet up my dearest. Went to catch movie, Step Up. She sooo wanted to watch it, I wasn't looking forward to the movie initially, though just watching with her makes it great already. Movie was about dancing. Really cool movie la, shall not spoil it for you guys and write out the story here. Haha. I wanna learn break dancing, but I don't think I have the time. -_- Yeah... haha. Spent the rest of the night at Plaza Sing then headed home.
Bleah, she is sick today. Poor her, eaten some stuff and got food poisoning. Haha. Crappy news for me, cos I just realised I ate a mouldy egg tart. I was busy playing my game, Mum came in and asked if I wanted supper. I just nodded and munch on the tart she gave me, and to realise that there was white white stuff on top! Haha. Hope nothing happens to me. Ahhhh! I don't know what else to blog, update another time
me smile 24/7 you make :D