Hello! No Ripping !

2006-11-01 '

Hey! It's Wednesday! Haha. I just did a touch up on tutorial, now waiting for time to pass before I can go to school. Watched soccer last night, Barcelona vs Chelsea. Great match, but I fell asleep somewhere during the game. Haha. Yeah. School was normal yesterday. I had Marketing Fundamentals and Organisational Behavoir lectures. Haha. Marketing is really interesting, but the project is a little dull. Gotta select one of the famous brands and do a research on it. I'd rather we came up with our own product and promote it. Haha, but it's okay. Organisational Behavoir lecture, we learnt about personality. They talked about having the correct personality so that you would get a job at the place you wanna work. Haha. The funny thing was, the teacher was talking about emotional intelligence. What is it?

If you are a middle of a heated argument, and you are very angry. What would you do?

Well, if you have chosen the third choice, you have high emotional intelligence. Haha. Most of the companies are looking for people with this personality. Well, yeah, not the best part yet. Guess what happened? The group of us were um-chioing and giggling, then the lecturer shouted at us! Haha, I wanted to say she probably had low emotional intelligence, but it wasn't wise. Haha, but it's good to apply what you have learnt.

Yeah, we learnt about a couple of other things too. Like for example what affects our behavoir and reaction to somethings, due to our environment that we live in or are brought up in. It's pretty interesting. Haha. Then after lecture, I had a four hours break before entrepreneurship tutorial began. Screwed up timetable? Yeah, quite. Haha, but I went to play pool at Safra with Dar, Wx and Jason. Yeah, then went back for class.

My first impression of the teacher was terrible. He was like a noob, couldn't open the door. Haha, then we were delayed over fifteen minutes. Then when we went in, he gave me the impression that he was those heck-care teacher. Kept saying 'Good luck to you' which was very annoying. Example?

If you do not attend 85% of the tutorials, good luck to you.
If you came to this CDS because you think its easy, and not because you want to learn something, I say good luck to you
Bad news, your class is going to do a real project compared to other classes. So, good luck to you.
I'm just gonna give you a brief description on your project, then I leave it up to you guys, so good luck to you.
We are going to see this video, so please take down notes next week you must share, if not good luck to you

Felt so !@#$% imagine you have such a teacher. Haha. Well, it was okay after I got used to it. The video 'Deep Dive' showed us how teams in the world work together to complete a project. There are many of these shows, where a project must be completed within a deadline. Respect to them. I've learnt that if you want to become an entrepreneur, you gotta be the odd one out, totally different from the rest. You gotta come up with wild and creative ideas, and build on them, then it becomes an innovation. Well, more stuff to come. I'm off to school!

idiot rawks




Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis