Hello! No Ripping !

2006-12-26 '
Heyy, blogging again. I have been very busy, or rather, lazy to update my blog. Haha, well I'll try my best to keep this blog alive. Well well, Christmas is over! What tiring but wonderful past few days it has been. Haha, I have spent almost $200 on just presents I guess, but it's worth spending. Weee, Saturday, went for service. It was a xmas service so we queued real early, but a little too early I guess. Haha, we went at eleven and sat there till four. Time passed really fast though, 5 hours of queueing, and guess what, we didn't get the seats we wanted. Haha, but well, still the same. Wonderful service with drama and all. Spent the rest of the day with my cellgroup members, had loads of fun at the carnival too. Yeah, that's about it. Thanksgiving is on thursday, muahaha, not sure if the present I bought is still in good condition. -_-

X'Mas eve! The whole day was spent with my lovely dearest. We met up and she was late (as usual, muahaha =x jk) Haha, but she had her reasons. I was pretty stunned at how she dressed, haha. Beautiful indeed. Well, enough, haha, we headed down to town to have lunch. Couldn't move about much because of the terrible weather, but it didn't ruin our mood and decided to make best out of it by enjoying the rain. Hahaha, after stopping by at coffee bean, we walked in the rain for quite a distance to Tanglin mall. She has been bugging everyone about the snow event they have there, so we decided to go. Haha, well, no regrets although we smelled of soap after we came out of it. It's pretty cool, should go check it out. Will upload the photos when I get them. Haha, then soon after we went hungry again, went to pepper lunch to have our dinner. Food is nice there, but a little expensive. Hahaha, yeah, then we walked around. Decided to head to somewhere quiet as the place there was jammed pack with people! Haha, we went to pasir ris park. It was nine plus by then, we decided to buy some firecrackers heheehe. Yeah, then we went to sit by the beach, chatting about anything everything. Shared about our childhood and everything. Haha, it was awesome, knowing that someone loves watching ultraman (wahaha, dont kill me). Yeah.. then struck 12am, we exchanged presents and played with fire crackers. Should try throwing firecrackers into the sea, looks like shooting stars, however it does pollute the sea =/ Haha. We sat around, continue to chat till we got chased away by the beach :( It was high tide and we had to move, haha. Headed to my home's void deck and we talked till 6 plus before we went home. Haha, dropped dead when I reached home. But it was great, haha. I loved every min spent with you.

Woke up about 12 that day. Was hoping to catch some good sleep, but I had to head over to my neighbour's house for lunch. Food was good, but i was yawning all the way. Hee, went home about 2plus and died on my bed for about 5hours. Yeahh, haha. What wonderful past few days it has been. Hmmm, well, lots of activities planned for the next couple of days too. School starts next week. I do miss school, but i hate the idea of waking up for class at 9. =x hahaha. Okay well, I'm off to sleep, sakae tomorrow! =]



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis