Hello! No Ripping !

2006-12-02 '
Update update! Haha, I'm gonna start the post with my favourite line.. It has been a LONG time since I last updated. Hahaha. I have been kept busy with projects piling up, and the upcoming mid term tests, yet to study. Well, shall just update whatever that comes to my mind once again. I rented a DVD movie - Death Watch - supposedly a war movie which I would definitely enjoy. Played it, after an hour of boredom passed, and I realised it was a war-cum-ghost story. Haha. I switched it off, what a waste of two bucks. Well, what's more precious was the time I could have used to study. Haha =X Oh well

Yeah projects are seriously piling up on me. Probably we should have started it long ago. Haha. Organisational Behaviour and Macroeconomics, I'm at a lost of how to actually finish the project using the articles. Just gotta pray for some anointment. Haha. Yeah, and marketing. I don't want to sound like a loser complaining about my weak group members, but just a note, I need you guys to be punctual in your work. I want to see effort put into the project, not slid shod work, thats all. When you guys send me on Thursday night, I gotta stay up and spend over 4-5hours editing the pieces of work you give me because it due the next morning. I can't take ittttt! HELP me. Much much appreciated.

Hehe, on a lighter note, it hasn't been all work and stress, stress and work. I have spent some quality time with my parents these couple of days, absorbing what they have to tell or teach me. I'm now doing a little research on foreign exchange. It's pretty cool, and I probably might even become a trader one day! Haha. http://www.tradedirectfx.com This is the website that allows you to set up an account, virtual cash would be given to you to trade. It'll be good experience for me. Haha. Other than fx, they told me about stocks too. Recently they invested in some kinda malaysian stock after much analyzing and profited close to 200k RM already. I'm amazed and envious. And also curious, of what I would be doing in future? Would I be like them? Haha, gotta be patient..

Yes! Not only I have spent time with my family, but my dearest too. Haha. Last week, on thursday if I'm not wrong, we went out for a movie. Casino royale, James Bond movie. It was the best James Bond movie I've watched. Haha, I enjoyed the scene at the poker table the most. Well, the best part was that we went to watch it at the GV gold class. Haha. It cost 25 bucks a ticket. I was really curious to find out why they should charge a high price, and wonder what service they would provide. Yeah, got in entry point, there was a waiting longue for us to sit around and chill before the movie start. And when we went in, the seats were like super huge. Haha, those you can lie down and stretch your legs. Blankets, waitress, now I know why it costs $25. Haha. Yeah that's about it, been going out more often these couple of days. However our dates are diversified more to studying right now. Haha. I really hope she would be able to do well, I want to help!

Well, other than that, I have been eating lotsa chocolate! Haha. Appetite has been increasingly lately. Pimples breaking out like never before! Lol. I'm heading off to bed right now. TATA

no matter what we'll still be tgt. you know it :)



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis