Forced to blog.. SNIFF. kIdding..Okay here goes
Rain rain rain.. what horrible weather past few days has been =( Haha. Supposed to have soccer competition organized by business school, but it's been post poned to next week monday cos of the rain! Sheesh. Well, shall not bother about it, maybe will make use of it by having a goooooood sleep later. Haha.
Well, results are back, except for marketing. Very very disappointed for my OB, I got a C+. The other 3 subjects i scored As. Haha, parents gonna give me $200 for this term result. Apart from that, I got $80 dividends from the stocks in which I "invested" in. Haha. Oooooooooo I can go shopping for new year clothes very soon. Haha. They have been spending lotsa money recently.. got a big break in the stock market? I don't know. Well, got my new computer, new plasma tv in the living room, new coffee table, new sofa, and an OSIM chair. Haha. Boost the economy.
Projects are due very very soon. Haha, I have completed none in fact. OB will be a breeze, so will marketing and entrepreneurship. However, econs.. not touched yet. Haha. Gonna work on it very soon. These projects are very simple to complete, but obtaining an A is tough. Haha, probably realise what the marketing teacher told us was right. With 5 reports submitted, all looking the same, she wouldn't give all As definitely, so the report which is differentiated from the rest gets it.. gotta work on creative ideas. Haha. Shiddy.
Random random.. Just yesterday went out with my dearest for a movie. Haha, it was blood diamond. Great show, very exciting, stirs up lots of emotions. Haha, however not for the weak hearted. Hahaha, this movie is about the civilisation in Africa. They kill each other for diamonds. Should watch it, very good. 4.5 / 5 *.
Well.. should go rest. Pimples popping out due to lotsa stress..hee. tata
PIGGY! loves