Hello! No Ripping !

2007-01-18 '
Hey! I'm BORED! Projects piling up, four incomplete projects and all due by end of this month. Haha, this is craaaazy. Presentation of organisational behavior is next week, it's gonna be fun! We have thought up of couple of creative ideas already, hope it'll be a success. Entrepreneurship, came up with the business proposal. Gonna get the products from villageworks, formed by Girls Brigade one. We gotta try market out and sell the products, and all the proceeds go to charity. Marketing, completed most of it already, but we have exceeded the number of pages required. We gotta cutcut cut cut down on the pages =( all the hard work. Macroeconomics, not yet touched! I'm gonna be reaal busy for next two weeks. Haha.

More work to come! There's two tests next week, Business Stats and Accounts. Pretty much prepared for it already, but I wanna do a revision. Haha. I need my A's badly. 8 weeks of suffering before I get my holidays. Haha. Gonna work and work for extra cash! Someone's 18th birthday gonna make a big hole in my pocket =X Hahaha.

Very sleepy! Had only like 4-5 hours sleep over at ben's house last night. Classmates met up for supper then stayed over. We did try to study, but failed, miserably. Haha. Daryl, Ben, Mh, Jason, Jazreel and Ahmoon. Suppered at 201, funny guy selling otah gives a cigarette stick for every 5 otah we buy. Hahaha. Well, 'free gift.' Went over to ben's house, talk about lotta crap and then we watched Dodge ball, Step up. Fell asleep.. Heeee



25th.. D-Day =X



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis