Hello! No Ripping !

2007-03-05 '
WOOT! Examinations are over! A real big load off my mind after the last paper, marketing fundamentals. Haha. All the papers were do-able for me. I might get straight A's this term who knows?! Hahaha. Well, i'm just glad exams are over. No more having to worry if I have memorised this that this that.. yeah. Now i'm currently looking out for a job. Haha, but I gotta enjoy myself FIRST!

Let's start with... Wed. It was my birthday, and I had exams that day. Poor thing eh? Hahaha. Well, was prepared for it anyway, so nothing much. Went out with dearest to celebrate my birthday. She brought me to Sentosa, to cafe delmar. The atmosphere there is really nice, with the lightings and all. However a little expensive. Hahaha. Yeah, then we headed over to the beach, couple of surprises. Haha, and also a wonderful tasty sweet heart shape cake. Yup.. we chatted til it was late and we headed off. Haha. It was great. Being with her just takes my mind off anything else, exam's stress.. blabla. Hehe. I also got three presents and a card from her. One of them was a compilation of all the movie tickets she collected for the past 6 months. The movies we watched together.. Haha, totalled up to 17. Yeah I know it's crazy. Hahaha. Another present was a liverpool home jersey! Disgraceful liverpool fan eh, gotta get it as a gift. HEHE. Well, the last present which made me teared a little.. was two little diaries of hers. Haha. She had planned to give it on this day, 2 days after we got together. Those times we had, the dates, the happy times, the little quarrels.. everything was in there. Was so frigging touched. Haha. Thanks for your lovely presents dear!

The next day, Thur.. stayed home till about 6pm to study marketing funds.. Then took the paper at 7, finished at 8. It was smooth sailing for me, though I think I should have written more. Those four marks question I just wrote a sentence because it said 'identify' and not 'explain /discuss'. Oh well, I was very hungry anyway, so I left early. Yeah, went for a sandwich then the rest of my classmates came out. Received a present from the guys of point zero. Thanks for the slippers, I really need one. Trail slippers are ugly, I know. Hahaha. We all went out to have dinner opposite school. Went for 'yu sheng' and made a mess out of everything. Had other dishes also. Yeah, had a great time. Then I sent my dearest home and went out with the guys to safra. We played billiard a little and couple of rounds of bowling. Then it was late, we headed off to my house. There, we had nothing much to do.. Haha. So we thought up of crazy ideas, we played STRIP poker =x It sounds gay but yes we did it. Hahaha. Not till that part is exposed lah, but.. shall not elaborate. We also forfeited eating salt and all..Yeah. Then they left in the morning. They went K Box in the afternoon, I didn't join them. Went to meet my dearest!

Hoho.. we went to ngee ann city for an interview at recruit express. Job agency, not sure when they will call us up for job opening. But the minimum pay should be $6 an hour. Haha. Yeah, after that we went to Lido to catch a movie. Letters from Iwo Jima. It's a war movie!! I so wanted to watch one for a very long time. Haha, yeah, but this movie is special. It is directed from the japanese's point of view. Ahh, well these movies are usually biased depending whose view it comes from. Haha. In this movie, they showed the Japanese commander treating a wounded american soldier, evacuating the civillians away from the land.. They also showed that those japanese who surrendered were not taken as prisoners, but were killed. If it was directed from the american's point of view, it would have shown japanese soldiers raping, killing.. well. So we don't know who's the good guy. Hahaha. Yeah. But the show is pretty good, and gore. The japanese have these attitude 'suceed or suicide.' If they failed a mission, they would commit suicide, not retreat and fight another day. Haha. There was this one part they showed several soldiers taking grenades and exploding themselves up. I was... O_O Yeah, not bad movie. Not for the weak hearted. Hahaha. Yeah, movie ended, sent dearest home and that was about the day.

Following day, went out in the morning to play soccer with my usual buddies. I sure had lotta fun playing, then we went for lunch and I rushed home. Haha, but I fell asleep on my bed.. arrived late for service. I had to leave early to meet my parents for dinner. My dad's leaving for phillipines on a business trip. So yeah, once pastor Tan finished his sermon, I rushed off. Met them for dinner, then after eating, it was still early. So I met up dearest at tamp and we went to kemb to meet our classmates. Haha. Went to watch liverpool vs manutd. Manutd is a very very lucky team. Hahaha. Kidding. Well.. pool will win barcelona! dont care. Yeah, then it was late.. went off to have supper near dearest's place. Prata! Ate alot. Send her home and off I go..

Following day, HEHEHE, seems that I meet my dearest everyday. Haha, but today's special. It's our 6th month together! Time flies real quick. Haha. Great day spent with her.. We went to plaza sing and played arcade. Then we went to watch movie, Rocky Balboa. I watched most of rocky's movies. And all of them are the same. Hahaha.. but it was nice. We had dinner at plaza sing and we headed off to esplanade. We found a nice spot, but we, the kind souls, gave up our seats to the elderly and with child. Hahaha. We waited for an hour before the fireworks began. It wasn't very nice, as compared to other fireworks I have seen. No coordination at all, like anyhow shoot one. Hahaha. But it was great, long time since i've seen one. Yup.. then we headed off. Sometimes I feel like a child when I'm with her. Haha, we play scissors paper stone to see who decides where to go. Hehehe.. well, we went home anyway. A very long journey home, fell asleep in each other's arms. Yuppp. And end of the day.

Had lotsa fun for the past couple of days. I'm gonna take a good break from tomorrow onwards, in the meanwhile looking for a job. Haha. Yeah, I didn't mention.. I received a huge soccer ball card and a adidas perfume as my present from beloved E243. Thanks guys! Haha. Also specially to Leo and couple of others whom I'm not sure of.. Thanks for the tuner and guitar strings. HEHE.. I know I know. I know u could have bought the cheaper one but you didn't,you didnt.. u bought the more expensive one. You very good. Very touched k. Thanks! =)

Okay.. i'm off to sleep =D update photos another time.




Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis