Damn. What a waste of time typing that long post. Haha. I published it but it didn't went through. Oh well, tough luck. It's alright. Just a short post then. I've just got my timetable! It's pretty. But just that there's some subjects which I have doubts about. Haha. We have to take cross disiplinary subjects, that means business school take IT school subjects or something. I got two subjects, Water Technology and Public Speaking. Haha. Water technology, has totally no link with business course and I'm unsure whether I should take it up or not. Haha. Well.. I'll attend the first lecture and see. I prefer Logistics & Operations Management though. Haha. Yeah, I only have to go to school 4 days a week because Friday's lecture can be attended on Thursday! Haha. Damn CDS.. if I haven't them I would be attending school 3 days a week only. Haha.
I have filled my past weeks with many sports activities! Haha. I feel healthy. Or maybe not. Still lacking of lotsa stamina. I have went to the gym, went cycling, went soccer. Haha. Gym was with my dearest, but we didn't work out for long. Haha, probably we didn't know how to use some of the equipments. Yeah, but it was fun. We went to the one near Tampines stadium. Haha. Cycling were with the usual H2H gang. Lol. And soccer w buddies. I really enjoy sports. Haha, must make it a point to exercise at least once a week. In poly we don't have compulsory PE lessons, so you'll probably grow fat and lazy if you don't do something :P
okay i go slp now. lol. late liao.. tmr update or tmrmtrmtmr