Hello! Finally I was able to access into my blog. I was refreshing to get in for like a whole 30 mins. Today is our 7th month together! Gonna spend this day with her, but we havent actually decided where to go yet. Haha. Wee, that's alright. We have one another. Haha. Guess we will make it simple, super high expenditures coming up next week. Thursday we have PZ outing at marina, and next monday will be class chalet. 3d2n. Money will only come in on the 17th of April, I submitted my time sheet late by a day. Need money. I wanna pamper my dear. Hahaha
Last night went out with my soccer buddies to SETTLERS cafe. Okay, recently we got hooked to a board game called Bang! This is our second visit to the cafe. This cafe is special, it offers you a variety of hundred over board games to play while you slack around. It's cool, a must visit, but make sure you bring some friends along! Haha. Initially it was just Eugene, Nigel, Wormy and I at 2pm. The rest, Timothy and Joey Lim joined us later at around 6pm. Hahaha. We played board games from friggin 2pm to 11pm. How hooked are we? You can guess. Haha. The drinks were free flow. I drank ten cups of coke. Haha. Sugar level shoot up? I don't know. Well anyway, it was great fun playing and catching up with each other. Hoho. We sure spent a lot of money. We considered buying the board game, but it was sold out till 3 weeks later. Haha. We'll find a way out....... addiction is bad.
Job has ended and nowadays I'm mostly going out or slacking at home. Work ended on Friday. Hopefully they will call me up in future if they need to prepare some accounts again. I know them all :D Haha. Well, Monday and Tuesday sleep weren't that good. Haha. I automatically woke up at 730 to prepare for work. Only then I realise there wasn't any. --' It's nice to sleep without getting disturbed by alarms. I asked my boss casually how much he was paying the agency. He told me $9. I super buay gam. Haha. Here I am doing all the work, and they are earning $3.50 an hour. Well, hopefully I will be able to call him up next holiday without going through the agency. I left a pretty good impression I guess. Not being thick skinned. :( Haha. Cuz he compared me with the previous part time staffs. He asked if there was any attachments in my poly, I could request to join his. Wee
Anyway! Last night Liverpool beat PSV 3-0 on their away game. Hahaha. They are 99.99% assured of a place in the semi-finals. Very high chance they are able to win the champions league this year. Hahahahaa. =x
Well anyway. I've been thinking. I'm already 18 this year. Feel that time is moving so fast. Few years ago I was in secondary school wondering what was poly life all bout. Now, I'm already approaching the second year of poly. When poly ends, I will be 20. Serve NS, I will be 22. Degree, 24. I will start working when I'm 25.. then 5 years later, I would be in my thirties. Doesn't thirties sound old? :( It's all Nigel's fault keep asking me to count the numbers we have left to live. Hahaha. Shiet, I must enjoy my youth from today onwards.
I also wanna thank my soccer buddies (eug,nigel,joey,timo,worm,yueghim) for my super belated birthday present. Haha. It's a $120 shopping voucher at any capita mall shoppin centres. Thanks dudeeeeees. Also last night, eug timo worm shared a cab home with me. I told them I had not much money, and they forked out more than enough for me. The cab fare was $11. But I received $18. Lol. Will pay them back :D And also hongkai for treating me mac on sat. lol. I was hungry and penn-iless. I'm not someone who will often accept treats, but he insisted. Thanks. Hee. Blessed.
movies :
Stomp the Yard - *****
Music n Lyrics - ****