Hello! No Ripping !

2007-04-24 '
Hihi! First day of school was great, but indeed tiring. Every Monday it will be a killer day for me, cuz it's from 9am to 7pm. That's the thing I need to pay for having only 4 days of school per week :D Well.. This term I'm taking couple of subjects :

Basics Of Entrepreneurship
Business Finance
Human Resource Management
Managing Business Systems
Public Speaking
Water Technology

I really.. really.. don't feel comfortable with most of the subjects. Year 1 was filled with fun subjects, but now.. :( I hate human resource subjects, wordy wordy stuff you gotta apply techniques in your organisation and stuff. I haven't attended Managing Business Sytems,but it's has something to do with IT. Nope, not my type either. Haha. Water technology,was a subject I chose because most of my friends are in it, I hope I do not regret. Public speaking is a subject I have interest in, but not much of confidence to be able to speak out to a crowd - impromptu. Well, the other two subjects I'm happy with it. Haha. I'vechecked the forums lately, and found out the GPA needed to take a degree in NUS is at least a 3.7 - whereas my GPA of 3.5 is only at a boarder line. -_- If I had to take subjects that were of my interests, I DON'T MIND! But.. AHH! I shall just try put in my best.

I've met my classmates, they are.... like what Daryl say, walking dinosaurs! Haha. Huge, big, enormous. Okay I admit I'm small in size. Haha. But anyway, only met them for an hour because there was basics of entrepreneurship. I have to come up with 3 business ideas by next week. This is gonna be interesting! But this subject only gives me 1 credit unit as compared to the rest which gives me 4. I don't know if I should put in much effort at all. Haha. Well, we'll see when the time comes



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis