Hello! No Ripping !

2007-04-08 '
Save save save!! My Dad had a casual chat with me, and we talked about savings. Every time we talked about this, the very next day I'm motivated to save.. following week, it drops a little but I'm still saving.. and by the next month, whatever I have saved - I spent. It's annoying to find your money disappearing and you don't know where it all went. I finally, FINALLY, made a point to create a spread sheet with all the expenses I had made this month. Guess how much i've spent?

Taxi - $40.00
Movies - $41.00
Arcade - $39.00
Food - $46.90
Clothes - $29.00
Entertainment - $25.30
Others - $15.00
Total : $236.20 (From April 1 to 7)

I am guilty of these spendings after tallying it all up. Haha. This week, I will make it a point to spend lesser, much much lesser. Let's see if I can do it, not sure if it's possible because I'm gonna have a 2 day 3 night chalet for the next few days. Shiddy. CONTROL.

Will update the expenses next week. Haha. Anyway, fell really sick on Thursday night. I was out with PZ at marina south. After that, we went to the beach to slack, cold wind was blowing till I had fever. Friday morning I woke up, dragged out of bed to the doctor by my Dad. I was having high fever, highest was 38.9 degree celcius. I went back home to rest. I casually smsed my dearest that I was sick, she told me she would come down if she could. I thought those words were meant to be used as to comfort you, you know? I appreciated her care and love but - never thought that she would go to that extent and come down personally just to visit and take care of me. Haha. I fell asleep, woke up couple of hours later and saw her on my sofa. Thought I was dreaming. Haha, truly touched. Thanks dear =D

eragasdjkflkjflkj



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis