Hello! No Ripping !

2007-05-09 '
I'm in the school's library now. Haha. I've got like two hours break before the next lecture. What a waste of time. Haha. Really hate water technology lectures, most probably get nothing out of it and it ends so late. Oh well, just gotta go with it. Haha.

The week has been great so far. I've gotten into a pretty good group - I can say. Haha. The group members are Sherilyn, Meiying, Jiun Kit and Faiz. They are focused when they do their work. And I'm happy with the progress we have made in our Human Resource PBL project. Haha. One step ahead from the rest. And also found out one of my group member, Sherilyn, had a 4.0 GPA last term - even though she goes clubbing and has lotsa activities up kinda person. =O My pathetic 3.5 Lol

CCA! I haven't got one yet. I need one badly, but all the trainings.. I do not like their timings at all. Mostly its on the weekdays after school 6 to 9 kinda thing. Haha. Nevermind, but my main interests are floorball and rock climbing. I don't like to commit :( Haha. Some of my classmates aren't very enthusiastic about doing the CCN raising funds thingy to get SEAL points, thats why I gotta seek other sources to get SEAL points. I wonder how much must I have to graduate and be admitted to a local uni. Hmmm..

I haven't much to blog. I'm off.

Water tech water tech..
I love water
Water is awesome
It is made up of 2 hydrogen and 1 oxygen atom



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis