The new blogspot google account is unbearable. Haha. On average it takes about 2hours for me to log into the system, so I usually click it off cuz I don't have much time :P Ain't my fault that there isn't any updates. Hahaha. Well, Second week of school has been great! I got closer to some of my classmates, though it still feels a little awkward. There is Jun Kiat, Edwin, Min Jie.. We don't hang out as a class, not for now. Haha. Maybe its due to the different CDS we're taking causing timetables to clash. Oh well. Haha, I still meet up with my year 1 classmates and of course my dearest. Haha. Shiddy breaks.
Well!!! LIVERPOOL qualified for the finals once again. Champions league finals against AC Milan at Ethans. This is gonna be soOoOo exciting. Two seasons ago, both teams were in the finals but played at Istanbul in which Liverpool won 4-3 by penalties :P Haha. As much as I want Liverpool to win, looking at AC's squad and playing form..Beating Man Utd 3-0 hands down. I don't think it's possible. Yeah. But still, there's hope! Haha.
Okay it's pretty random now, cus I have been trying to log in for a week now, and I have many things to blog about. Haha. Class has been great. I only hate Water Technology. Totally. I have no clue what the teacher is talking about - chimilogy stuff like Campylobacter jejuni, Salmonella, Vibrio cholerae and tons more. They are types of bacterias that we have to learn and categorize them. The lecturer went through it like as though we knew what bacteria they were. Haha. Hello?? Business students, not Science. Nevermind, will wait till the first tutorial and see. Friends who took it before said it was pretty easy to score. Haha.
Public speaking class is fun! All we gotta do is talk talk talk and talk. Talk to the class that is. And it gets easier by the days. Haha. Basis of entrepreneurship, gotta come up with some business idea and implement it if possible. Business finance, studying of company's financial health. I think this is the coolest subject among all :P Haha. I'm gonna specialise in Investment, and Banking and Finance next term. I have already decided. Haha. Human Resource Management is alright, my tutorial teacher is really good. Haha. I have been invited to join a group already, maybe they see me guai guai thats why! Hahaha. Yeah.. and also Managing Business Systems, where we learn about access online and stuff. I haven't attended that tutorial cuz it was on Labor Day. Haha
That's all about school. Hmmm.. Some stuff I saw during the past week :
A guy who just got off the bus gave a thumbs up and praised the driver for his excellent driving skills. It's always nice to give praises, uplifts and motivates. The driver was happily smiling to himself. Haha.
I was at Tamp bus Interchange, there are sometimes two queues before you board the bus. First would be the normal line, and second would be people queuing by the side. I was the first in the side queue, and a gan cheong aunty wanna get up the bus (coz I didn't budge, I let those who queued up first, in first) gave me a freaking loud TSK, pushed my shoulder and got up the bus. I was in a pretty foul mood that day, so I gave her a super cold stare when I got up the bus. Her eyes was only on the floor throughout the whole bus journey.
A well-known gay in my school. Passed by and saw him giving a 'flying kiss' to another person. Totally disgusted.
Anyway, suddenly thought of it. I have this girl in my public speaking class. Daryl knows it. She's so detailed. Okay, maybe not detailed. But naggy. Or maybe not naggy, its.. annoying. When the teacher ask the question "Who knows what is OCD (Obsessive C something Disease). Guess what she answer?
"If I'm not wrong, please correct me. There is this one show called the avaitor, or was it jacq or something else. I don't know, but I think it was avaitor starring Leonardo De Carprio. Yes, it was the aviator. He was one person who washes his hand after he touches something. The moment he touch anything, he would wash his hands. Then when he walks out the door, he is afraid to touch the door knob because he is afraid that it would be dirty and he has to wash again. So right, there was once, he waited for someone to come in and quickly run out the door. Ya. And he uses a lot of tissues. The moment he touch something, he would use a tissue to clean his hands. He is obsessed with cleanliness or something like that. And he died in the Aviator because of this disease"
*Foam coming out of mouth* I almost died when I heard her reply. What a retard. If i knew the answer, I would save everyone's time by just saying 'its when you are over obsessed with cleanliness'. Haha. Okay la I know I very cek ark talk about her like that. But I think many would agree with me. Haha
What else what else.. oh yeah! Today is my 8th month being together with my dearest. Hahaha. Yeah, and we particpated in this stomp contest couple months ago during valentines. And we won ourselves a pair of gold class tickets at Vivocity. Shiok right. Haha. go to
http://www.stomp.com.sg , interesting news and prizes to be won sometimes. Gonna catch spiderman 3 today.
I think I have updated enough. Leaving now. Btw, it feels AWESOME with only 4 days school per week. Hahaha.