Hello! No Ripping !

2007-05-28 '
YES. I've been logging on to blogger for weeks now, and finally. I'm not gonna close this window till I update every single thing on my mind. Hahaha. Awesome. I haven't updated for like two weeks I guess. I've been going through shiet, thanks to human resource management problem based learning system. I had to do lots of reports, research, collating and stuff like that. Lucky I have you, you were there for me to hear my rants. I would have blowed up. Haha. We handed up the project today and its a BIG relief! However, it's not the end. I still have a presentation coming up on Wednesday. Sigh.

Well, its time for some random stuff! Haha. I've bought new soccer shoes today. Adidas, hope it lasts me for like at least a year. It costed $109! I thought they would have some offers or discount but there wasn't. Probably it was because I bought from Adidas retail shop. Yeah, the shoe is very light. I like it. Played soccer after school together with my ex classmates from poly year one, and their friends, and my soccer buddies. It was fun! Haha, but really tiring. I hate the astro turf. Run and run and run.

Exam is drawing near! This saturday would be my first paper, Water technology! I'm starting to love this subject. Haha. I don't really know why. Maybe it's because I scored full marks for my first quiz?! OR maybe I find it very interesting to filter black or brown muddy water into plain colourless water! Haha. Our project, we have to do that all by ourselves. The coagulation, flocculation, sedimentation, disinfection and stuff like that. It's familiar aint it?! Chemistry. Haha. Okay the subject is fun.

Second paper would be Managing Business Systems. This one related to computers database subject one. I don't really enjoy the subject. I have no interest, gotta force myself to read up all the books and lecture notes. I know how important it is to score in mid-term. Usually what your grade in the first term is your grade in the final =/ Haha. Yup. Third paper is human resource management. Not really sure what would come out, just gotta study the hell lotta chunk of notes. And finally last paper is business finance. Totally prepared for it. Haha.

This Thursday to Sunday I would be working at Expo! Some kind of IT fair selling printers. I know I should be studying, but I need money desperately. Hahaha. So unfortunate timing, just before examinations. So.. crap. At most I would study while working, since its commissioned based. Haha. $35 per day basic, and a certain percentage for each printer that you sell. Good deal.

I went out with my dearest yesterday! We went for a show at Cathay. We caught pirates of the carribean and the show was... LONG! But I enjoyed most of it, the cutest monkey on earth. Hahaha. Its damn cute. Yeah, we went around Plaza Sing looking for my soccer shoes but couldnt found any suitable. Nothing much to walk about actually, but we had our fun at the arcade. Haha. I laughed my ass off when we played one game, the one with two handles thingy. I don't know how to explain, but its damn fun. Haha. Yeah, enjoyed my day with you. You rock

Oh yeah, we always have to scratch our heads and think where to go for our dates. Singapore is sooo small, and we've even turned into sports. Haha. Not much left to explore in Singapore. Maybe should head down to the zoo or something. She likes thrill, and I will definitely avoid Clark Quay. That stupid bouncy thingy ridey, never will hop on it. Hahahaha.

I like this song. A lonely september by plain white tees.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n9aAO76MGg
Ignore the harry potter video. I'm not sure if harry potter clicked with them. But if this is one of sound tracks, it will be w-e-i-r-d.

I'm sittin' here all by myself
just tryin' to think of something to do
Tryin' to think of something, anything
just to keep me from thinking of you
But you know it's not working out
'cause you're all that's on my mind
One thought of you is all it takes
to leave the rest of the world behind

Well I didn't mean for this to go as far as it did
And I didn't mean to get so close and share what we did
And I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did
And you didn't mean to love me back/but I know you did

I'm sittin' here tryin' to convince myself
that you're not the one for me
But the more I think, the less I believe it
and the more I want you here with me
You know the holidays are coming up
I don't want to spend them alone
Memories of Christmas time with you
will just kill me if I'm on my own

I feel abit emo after listening to song. Hahaha. Shall not get emo, being emo gives shiet to people around you. I hate emo people. Hahaha. Kidding. This post is long thanks to the lyrics!! Play cheat a bit. But yeah.. I have nothing much left to blog. Three main topics, love, money and work, is all we humans talk about. Hahaha.

Okay just got back from bath and I thought about public speaking! Haha. The impromptu speech for me went crappy. My topic was 'Children have it easy their way nowadays. Discuss.' I don't know where to start, ideas kept coming to my mind, when I have figured out which one I wanna start off with, it was my turn. Haha. Crap. I started off wonderfully with two sentences, and everything behind was totally impromptu. Haha. Not really organized, but I think I wouldn't fail. Yeah.

Oh, and also the electives that were to be chosen! I chose to specialise in banking, finance & investment. I believe I should have interest in this kinda mathematical subjects. I wanna do well! I didn't get in director's honour list in my freshman year. Haha. I just hope my CDS and MBS thingyy dont pull me down! Chiong arhhhhhh. I've been known as geek to some of my friends =(. I still have a life. Hahaha

Sorry if I'm not spending enough time with you
Examination periods are drawing near
I know you understand
You do
I thank you for it :)
and I love you.



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis