Hello! No Ripping !

2007-06-16 '
Sup! Haha. Been trying to log on to blogger but to no avail, so I’m gonna ask my dearest to help me publish this post. Okay, past week has been hectic, but it has been good to me. I’ll have a super un-organized blog post today! Haha.

There was one day last week which I don’t remember, my dear and I ran out of ideas of where to go what to do. SooOo, we decided to go cycling! Haha. Using my bikes, so that we could cycle anywhere we want. First we cycled from my house to Pasir Ris Park. We slacked there for awhile, pretty crowded so we wandered off elsewhere. We decided to cycle to Changi Village. Okay, the journey there hurt our butts badly. But it was worthwhile. We had a lot of fun, and the food there is great. Especially the Goreng Pisang. CANNOT MISS OUT ONE. Haha. Yeah, we then cycled back. Thank heavens for the good weathers.

I have been enjoying this two-week holiday so far. My daily sleep is roughly about 9hours or more. Pimples faded off, because stress level fall. My theory, the alarm clock disturb your sleep equals to stress level go up resulting in more pimples. Hahaha. Crappy. Yeah, couple days back I went for a movie with dearest. Free movie tickets provided by STOMP! It was their first birthday so they had some celebrations. We got to watch Ocean’s Thirteen at GV Vivo accompanied with complimentary drinks and popcorns! Haha. Okay you guys are really missing out on something if you don’t visit www.stomp.com.sg

Yeah, talking about freebies given out by stomp, tomorrow I’ll be going to St James Power Station. I got couple of free tickets because of some competition I participated in. Just had to post a few words on their forums. Yup, there’ll be free booze too. Haha. Dearest will be there accompanied with some of her friends. Yeah.

Two days back, I had a looong mahjong session with dearest’s friends. Okay, it was crazy and I know I’m hooked to mahjong. Haha. Seven hours straight, and I didn’t felt tired at all. In the past, I thought only old-fashion kinda people play this game. Hahaha, but I was sooo wrong. It’s really fun. Hooked.

Money money money. I haven’t been diligent in saving up my money. But one person I have to thank - my beloved dear. She always remind me to save up for future uses. Sometimes when we go out for dates, and when my cashflow is low, she doesn’t mind buying Pasar Malam food and just sit at void decks to eat. We take turns to pay sometimes too. She pulls me away from restaurants even though I say it was my treat. She will give me that “don’t spend leh” look. Hahaha. But sometimes I just adore her and wanna pamper her. She’ll feel guilty after that.

Haha. I realized I have been very lucky to have found her, after comparing her with some other people. One example I have which is a friend’s friend. Okay, she spends her boyfriend’s money like water. The guy has to pay for every single thing, ranging from clothes to movie tickets to food and so on, and he is not rich. I pity him. And when he is low in cash, she would reluctantly pay and announce to the whole world that she is finally paying so everyone should stop saying about her. But after, she would ask him to withdraw to pay him back. Retarded. Okay well enough, I’ll appreciate my dearest more =D

Today has been a long day for me! Morning, I had to wake up at seven and reach school at 845. Because of Water Technology subject, I had to visit the NEWater plant at Bedok. Okay the whole trip was totally useless, I fell asleep halfway during one of the presentations. Haha. Worse, there was one tour which brought us around to look at just PIPES. I couldn’t be bothered. Haha. Well anyway, went off to TM to meet kor and joyce but only kor turned up. Retard. It was just a catch up session. And I still owe her a present =X Yeah, then I went off to meet dearest. Initially it was just my dearest and her friends, but I had decided to join in because they were watching Fantastic 4. Haha. The trailer was so cool couldn’t miss out. The movie was nice, I liked it actually. Yep yep! LONG DAY. And it’s 1.08am now, and I’m not in bed yet. I have soccer at 8am tomorrow. Haha. Shieeeet.

i love you! You know it.



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis