Yeah! The exams are over. Haha. I just finished my last paper - business finance, and made my way down to the library to blog for a little. I just checked the notice board, I'm in for investment & banking elective! Haha. It has been a hetic past week for me.
Thursday to Sunday, I was working at Suntec's PC Show. Yeah I was wrong, it wasn't at Expo. Haha. I was selling HP Printers and make quite good money on commission. The base pay is only $25 a day, darn friends get $35/day for their experience :X Well, commission is good, different printers different commission. Cheapest printer would only get you a dollar if you sell it, and the most is ten. Most of the printers range from $4 to $6. Yeah. I think the pay would be $300++ for four days. Lunch and dinner provided, a good job indeed. Haha.
Came across many different types of customers, dao ones, rich ones, saliva-wasting ones. Okay, the dao ones are those who you give the flyers to, and talk to, but they totally ignore your presence. Just a polite 'no thank you I can look around myself' would do alot. Haha. The rich ones are those who come over and say 'I'll take that', love these customers. Hahaha. The last category would be those who go around comparing your printers with other brands, they take up at least half an hour of your time doing the comparison. The worse thing they could do is say 'i'll come back later' and never come back. Hahaha. OK the job was a good experience for me. I kinda enjoyed it, except that it requires lots of stamina -_- Stand and talk whole day. Yup..
I had water technology paper on Saturday. I didn't had much time to study for it but the paper was quite easy to me. However, I don't think I will ace it. They had this five marks question which only 5% of the peeps knew how to do it. Haha. Ass teacher give questions out from the lecture notes. Haha.
Wed paper was managing business systems. It's something to do with the database thingyy, I hate this subject so I practically put myself into memorising everything on Mon and Tue. Haha. Spend the whole day studying memorising and yeah, efforts paid off! I finished the paper within 20mins, was given an hour to complete. Haha. Maybe it was those questions like 'List down 5 factors, Identify 4 factors' supposed to explain but I didn't =X But they list/identify what, never ask us to discuss. lol. So, yeah, just hope i'll get the marks for it.
Thursday paper was human resource management. The paper was easy, except for those MCQs. I hate doing MCQs. Haha. I also hate case study. -_- I just hate HRM. But, yeah.. the case study I wrote like one page long for each part of the question. I finished right on the dot, because I mixed up with benefits and rewards. I managed to complete in time, fortunately!
TODAY, the last paper, business finance. I didn't spend much time studying this subject, cos maybe it's related to accounts type. Haha, but I spent my time memorising all those theory thingy, and it paid off. Theory weightage was like tweleve marks, four marks from each question. Hahaahahhahahahah. Okay I'm off to meet my dearest. two weeks holiday!!!!!
happy 9th =D