Yoyoyo!! It has been a great week so far. I seriously can’t wait for school to reopen. Sound like a geek, yeah but whatever! It beats lazing around everyday. Haha, except the fact that I can meet my dearest everyday.
Saturday, morning was soccer crazy! The weather was horrible though, it rained and stopped for couple of times. Eventually we got frustrated and we played in the rain! Yeah it was hella more fun in the rain. Haha. We invited everyone that day, whoever was from Springfield Secondary. Whether they were black or brown or white, all was there! Haha. Multi racial. We were split into two teams, and played in the rain. Everyone was sliding all over the place, but we sure had some great fun. Haha.
Night time came, I went over to Tampines to meet dearest and some of her secondary school friends. Rena, Chun Hoong, Sharon and Jie Wei. Yup, it was a night out at Stomp’s birthday bash at St James Powerstation. The best part of their bash was the free delicioooous food and booze. They had this cheese wrapped sausage that tasted heavenly. Haha. I gobbled them up >:D Yeah, free tiger beer and vodka mix was given out too. I had two bottles. Would have gulped down a couple more if she wasn’t there. How often do you get free drinks?!! I sound like a cheapo. Wahaha. But anyway, there was performance by some groups of people. Dancing, singing. Sylvester was there to perform too. Haha. Other stars like Michelle Quek, Nadjip Ali and Maia were also there. Overall great, we had fun. But the night ended too early, so we went to DXO, invites given out for their second anniversary. Rena managed to pull some strings to let us in. Haha. We had drinks and fun till late night. When I reached home, slept right away after my bath.

Stomp's Birthday Bash
Sunday, spent the whole day with my soccer buddies at Nigel’s house. He had us over for house warming. I’m not the only one feeling this, but his home is like those antique one. Hahaha, every single room on the second floor is like a wardrobe; have to step in to get inside one. Unique. But anyway, we played mahjong the whole day and I lost quite a bit. Haha. Also played other board games, PS2 winning eleven and time crisis. Practically, we slacked the whole day. Woke up the next day around one, went to meet my dearest for awhile and we went home. It was her Mum’s birthday.
There. Two days gone just like that. What a waste of time. Hahaha. I’m hoping school reopens soon, but I’m dreading the project works! I dislike the projects I have to do. If there was a project on Business Finance I will chiong to the end. Haha, but it’s water technology and managing business systems projects. Hopefully my teammates will help me out on water technology, because I have no idea how to start.
Tuesday, dearest came over to my house to slack. We tried to watch 200 pounds beauty but failed, becuz it was in Japanese and subtitled in Chinese. I couldn’t understand anything.
Today, I went for soccer in the evening, got real sticky but managed to cool down at Macdonals. Met my dearest with her friends to play mahjong for couple of hours. Yay! I’m hooked on Mahjong. Heeee.
I was browsing through Stomp and I found this picture really cute! Haha. It was a photo captured by one of the stompers who went to China I guess. Haha. Direct translation or something, carefully fall to the river. LOL.
