Hello! No Ripping !

2007-07-12 '
Deal or No Deal?! Haha. That's what I've been watching on TV lately. Yesterday was the most hilarious episode ever. A middle aged man had the chance to win $5, $750, $15000 OR seal the deal for $4,300. It was his greed that took control of him and he went on to play. Fortunately for him, he picked out the case with the $5!

Now it was left with $750 and $15,000 cases, and the bankers deal was $6,200. He was SO greedy he declined the banker's offer and won himself the pathetic $750. Don't know what he thinking. I think his wife's gonna kill him when they're home. They were comparing, $15000 go to Europe, $750 go Malaysia. Haha. Oh well.

I'm hooked on Grando Espada! My brother had bought it from the stores for $49. I am still wondering why, cos it could have been downloaded for free. But anyway, make full use of the $49 spent, I tried the game too, and I'm now hooked on it. Haha. I don't think I should be as the projects and exams are nearing, but I can't help it. -_- If there is anyone who plays it too, give me a message :D

I've got back my last of marks. Managing Business Systems. I've scored 42.5/50. My grades?

Business Finance : A
Managing Business Systems : A
Water Technology : A
Public Speaking : B+
Human Resource Management : B

Awesome. I just gotta keep consistent and I'll be getting my rewards real soon. I wanna work during the holidays, cash flow running low. Hopefully I will be able to find a decent job, and also be able to work with my dearest. Haha. Have a friend who recommended me to work part-time as a Macdonals operator. The pay ranges from $6-7.50 per hour. It's attractive, for a part time job, but I'm required to work every weekend.. which I don't like to commit to. See how.

Oh yeah, Harry Potter is out. I wanna watch it, but the reviews say it's just an okay-movie. But I still wanna watch it! I have been following all the episodes. Haha. So many good movies are coming out, Simpsons! Haha. I guess I'm gonna spend a lot on movies this month. Watched Transformers already, nice movie. Haha.

Can't seem to upload pictures, damn blogger. Haha. Gonna do a switch soon, maybe to xanga or livejournal. Okay! Off.

<3 you



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis