Hello! No Ripping !

2007-07-03 '
I’m blogging! I’m in the midst of all the freaking projects and I’m blogging! Well, time management is the most important thingy to do right now if not I’ll be a pissed and grumpy old man all the time. Haha. I thank her for being the most understanding woman, to be standing by my side when I’m feeling low. I hope I can be there for her too, I want to be.

Here is the list of the projects that will kill me:

Luckily I have completed couple of others like Basics of Entrepreneurship and APEL. And the occasion speech test for this Thursday. I wrote it like couple hours ago. Phew. Now just gotta chill, complete the projects a little by a little and BAM~ Finished. Haha. I’ve gotten back couple of my papers: Human Resource Management – 29/40 Business Finance – 26.5/30 Water Tech – 33/40

Still waiting for my MBS, shouldn’t be a problem. Okay. Enough.

These few days hasn’t been really good. I’ve fallen sick. Down with a bad throat, cough, flu and aches. Haha. My body isn’t having the rest it needs. But O well! I’ll get well soon. Met up with two of my Primary school buddies last week on Friday. It was Ali’s birthday. Anthony and I did a lot of catching up. Ali was very busy with his guests so chatted just for awhile. Seriously, I miss the whole lotta them back in those good old days. Haha. We shall meet up one day!

Do we grow more boring as we age? Haha. Primary school I find myself running around the canteen, throwing wallets up in the air and catching them as they fall, playing hopscotch in the school’s backyard. Secondary school I find myself running around also, playing soccer anywhere, everywhere, the canteen, the netball court, the basketball court, the concourse, the field, the general office, the classroom corridors, the stairs, the staff room. I find myself getting scolded for tilting my chair, I chase and get chased around the class. Haha. Now in Poly, I find myself going to school, grabbing my lecture notes, studying every shiet and make sure I complete my tutorials on time before class. I’m turning nerdy and un-fun. Haha. At least not a full nerd yet, I make time out on Saturdays to play soccer though. We’re growing old. Pity.

Lucky for me, I have this adorable girl. =D




Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis