Hello! No Ripping !

2008-01-07 '
Great. I'm going down to apply to become a Singapore citizen this Friday. From what I heard, I had to say an oath in malay - and after that I will have to give up my malaysia passport and everything. Haha. My parents are going down to apply with me too. After weighing the pros and cons, they found Singapore a better place to retire in. It's true actually. Why?

Malaysia has screwed up systems. Look at the government, even the health minister has a sex scandal tape released not long ago. I was told that the hospitals there would cost a hell lot more comparing with the hospitals here. A simple cast on a bruised arm will cost you up to $8,000 in the private hospitals. The public hospitals are junky, you won't even wanna step inside. Consider here, government gives you health benefits. Gives you progress package when an election is coming, security is tight and environment is so much cleaner. If you asked me, I'm glad that I moved here to Singapore.

Enough of that. I'm going on a shopping spree soon. Parents told me I could buy some new clothes for the coming chinese new year and they will pay for it. Haha, I know someone out there is jealous. I can consider myself fortunate. Very fortunate.

Dum dee dum, this week I only have school on Mon Tue and Thu. TP is gonna have their open house so no school on Friday. I am still trying to shake the holiday mood off me, but it seems impossible. Haha. Enjoyyyyyy!

OH yes I have also chanced upon this article. Did you know that action video games like unreal tournament or quake, maybe counterstrike, helps sharpen your vision? This may the reason why my eyesight has been improving. For those who want to go for laser, look towards taking up a game instead. LOL

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/02/070206100601.htm



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis