Hello! No Ripping !

2008-01-30 '
I saw this chio-bu from back view.. thought i'd stalk her.....
aiya.. end up is my dear. wahahahha =x
today's meal @ sakae
and the journey back home..

FINALLY ! Projects are over. My most disliked subject's tests are over(communication skills)! It feels like holidays now. Monday was the most dreaded day as we had to submit a project and had a test later that afternoon. But now everything's over, I'm enjoying myself. Haha. Skipped couple of lectures today, i need my break :P

Just celebrated my dear's birthday last week. I went over to her house at twelve midnight to give a surprise. But I think she guessed it anyway, cuz I made too much noise at the lift while preparing to light the candle. -_- Oh well! Passed her the present and cut the cake for her sis & mum. Stayed for awhile and went back at about two. The next day had school at 9 =.=


Didn't do much in school. Investment lectures are getting more & more interesting. Haha. My friend and I are eager to start buying our first investments, but need to be 21 to set up an account. Ahh! Okay anyway, had a test that afternoon. Quite a simple paper. But easy to make mistakes too.. Haha, just hoping for the best.

Went off after the test to meet my dear. She was rushing for project submission and when they were finally done, we went off to storm. She got her hair trimmed and curled! Haha. Many said she looked old but i thought otherwise. =/ Maybe when you're in love you see your partner as perfect. Hahaha. But anyway it was temporary curl, just a day. Yep


We rushed down to celebrate with her secondary school mates and some of our poly class mates. We went for dinner, had seafood and after went to a pub to just chill. It was alleys bar. Kinda cosy but the music just wasn't right. We stayed there till 3++ and all left separate ways

My dear and I was left there in orchard at 3am? We wanted to catch a movie so walked down to dohby gout but it was closed. -_- So we stuck to our initial plans and went to her grandma's place to sleep for the night. The next morning.. or rather, afternoon =X We baked pineapple tarts! Her grandma taught us how to do it. It tasted heavenly >.<>

The next few days was rushing for projects and studies. Then finally camee to an endddd.... *phew* That's why I need a long break. Haha. So happy and relieved. Today did a little shopping at bugis. Tomorrow school at 4pm. Yippeee.. Sleep :)

you are so loved



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis