




I'm gonna spend some of my free time blogging once again. I wasn't being lazy to blog actually, it's just that that I couldn't login onto blogspot. Screwed as ever. This was solved when I got my new lappy. Awesomeeely light.
2008! A wonderful 2007 it has been for me, but 2008 will be better. I believe strongly that one should make resolutions at the start of the year. But I am someone who never fulfils all that I resolute. Pointless? Maybe, but bahh whatever I am gonna set them! Haha.
Right. That should be it. It has been a long time since I blogged, kinda cool having your thoughts typed out here. You know when you can't find someone to pour your crap on. And everybody will be reading the crap through this.
Okay very randomly, I have been a very good boy and thus was rewarded with fantastic results accompanied by a reward of $100. I scored straight 'A's on my mid term tests *not being boastful*, but I am getting a little worried cos I haven't been getting good sleep since school reopened. Need to adjust my bodyclock.
Incase for anyone who thought I disappeared for the past couple of months, NO I haven't. I have just been spending more time with stuff like games, studies, dates, family and friends. Projects too actually. It has been a hectic week for me as I had two projects due which we were *supposed* to complete in the two weeks holiday. We didn't. My group members and I played hard, and never met up once for group discussion. Hee. I'm just glad we managed to complete it by the deadline, though it's a little substandard project. Oh well.
Two weeks holiday? It was great fun. We went food hunting, christmas tree hunting, and fireworks hunting!
A christmas tree.. duh :/
V8 Cafe @ Bugis Junction
Chicken
Seafood pasta
Super cripsy calamari with mayonese

Mushroom sauced black pepper steak
This is.. Crepe with Ice cream topping. Both hot and cold.. damn nice

Custom-made pizza
Seoul garden, we had free vouchers :D
the beauty
and the beast. I was dumb enough to sudukoo at a restaurant =.=

we, us.