Today I saw the most annoying, retarded, and hilarious episode of Deal or No Deal.
Annoying
The woman who played was barbaric. She kept shouting one dollar one dollar. Like selling tissue like that. Then when the case opened, she would shake her hands up in the air and make weird sounds like nehh yay me whay. SO annoying. How could adrian stand her?
Retarded
She talked to her lucky bear infront of national television. She really looked like some mental retard person who just came out from intensive care unit. "Alex(bear name) I lubb y0uxx better" -_-
Hilarious
When one time, there was an offer of $14,800 by the banker. The daughter-in-law said :"Mum, take it, I think you should take it" She was screaming deal. Then Adrian said let's go for a break. When advertisements over, Adrian asked deal or no deal? LOL the daughter-in-law behind shout "Mum NO Deal, you got 80% chance of opening something lesser than 10k. No Deal." Fwah, so fickle minded.
During one of the period, the daughter and son shouting open case 21!! Then the woman replied to them, "cannot lah that one lucky number.'" I don't know whether she know how to play the game or not. But since lucky number why don't take that case? Retarded. Haha.
She went home with only $10. The final blow to the audience was two cases left. $10 and $10,000. Banker's offer was $5,100. One word. GREEDY
Okay, I get a little engrossed when I watch this show. How I wish I could participate. Ha-ha!