Wow, it's a long time since I've last blogged. Haha. Just wanted to try if the old bug still exist, the cannot-log-in bug which only existed for me. Blogspot hates me. Haha. NO LONGER! Woohoo.
I'm currently doing my tutorial. Shall just type out a few sentences each time I stop writing. I just came back from a trip to Malaysia and it will be a hectic week for me with all the make-ups and undone tutorials. Gotta manage, gotta manage.
Damn. Looking back, a month has passed and we have not started on any projects yet. We have not even read the scenario and what to do for our projects! We have four projects this term, three major ones actually. I'm definitely not looking forward to those analysis and compiling and stuff. ARGH. Who likes projects anyway ha.
Anyway, for those who haven't seen me for the past six months, I've put on a lotta weight already. My dearest says that she's skinny because I gobble up the food we shared most of the time. -_- Well it's you who can't finish the food. You big eyes small stomach order so much. Hahaha :P
I haven't been online much on MSN. Blame it on my computer. When I open my game, I lag real badly on MSN. So.. haha. A bit wasted, a weak computer having dual monitors. Maybe I should upgrade the RAM speed or something. $$$ where are you. Haha. Oh yeah, I didn't mention. I've got dual monitors! Side-by-side where you can drag your cursor over to the other under the same system. Haha. Kinda cool.
Speaking about money, my group and I made $68,000 theorectical dollars! Haha. One of our minor project requires us to trade real securities and try to make some money out of it. It's pretty fun. We're given $250,000 at the start and we are limited to trade Straits Times Index's shares, warrants, bonds and long/short the futures of MSCI, Dowjones or STI. We've been leading for two weeks with the highest return on equity already. The top three teams out of twenty-seven will receive full marks at the end of the semester. Haha. Let's just hope for the best mates! (And oh, the second team behind us has $14,000 earnings, but I'm sure they will catch up. Felix is awesome lol)
Hoho. Better get back to work.