It's been quite AWHILE since I last blogged. Haha! Ages. Oh well, just settling down from internship. It has been 3 weeks since I was attached to Citibank. Awesome work environment (except one tiny person who gets in the way) but hey what's work life w/o these peeps. Location is good too, Tampines. I shall not go on, many people would hate it.... (cuz their so far far away)
Oooo, it's rather boring though to be in the operations side. They call it back door office where we give support/information to the other teams by collecting data and processing faxes sent to us. Sai kang actually, but we do have to start small. Wouldn't expect them to pass over a large responsibility to an intern.
I'm working with three other fellow TP mates, while two others are just across the room. Unfortunately wasn't chosen to work with Felix, if not it'll be awesomezshitszz. Haha. Yeah that's about work. Blog next time about bosses & colleagues hehehe.
I've found a new sport! Muay Thai. Initially I was hooked onto Contender Asia 2, the show. I thought to myself (wth) ill never be able to kick using my shin. If you know me, I have really weak shin bones. I was very interested in learning though -.- when I thought I was the only one..... Joey Lim popped out and told me there was a gym teaching muay thai. Wah, we signed up and gone thru 10weeks of training (once per week). Season liao! Haha. Orh ceh here and there but I wouldn't feel much pain when I keep kicking. Shiok.
Those of you who are interested please
http://www.bxgfitness.com/ first few lessons you will feel weird & tired & shag easily. You'll enjoy the rest. Don't worry no commission, just sharing the joy. Muahaha.
I'll head off for bed first. Tmr got soccer, will update soon.