After countless early mornings I've woken up, it is down to the last four days in my internship with Citibank. How thankful I am, I really dread doing routine work and it lacks the challenge which I really require in order to have job satisfaction. Oh well, that's what interns are for, SAI KANG! Report checkings, reconciliations, macro runnings, passing documents here and there.
Well, my main motive today is to rant about a !@#$% person in my team. Okay. It's actually Victoria Wong Mei Chin. NO FEAR! Post the name swee swee so you all no need to tikam. Four of us are attached to this department, Dedy, Jovin, Victoria and me. We work as a team to get work completed by the end of the day. Each of us have daily tasks to complete, but they're some tasks which overlap and to be shared among us.
Task #1 FOR example, Printing out of MIFT(Manually initiated fund transfer). These are faxes sent by clients and we have to print them out by monitoring a program and do some processing before we pass it on to the CSO(Client service officer) to call back the customer. Smelly Victoria Wong Mei Chin(I'm gonna use VWMC), Out of the 2.75 months, I believe she has only opened the program less than 10mins a day when it was supposed to be monitored throughout the day. The other 3 of us have it opened all day long.
CON'T(MIFT) - there was one fine day, me and the other guys was piled up with lots of work. Then our colleague spot check, !@#% NOBODY print faxes for 3hours? Pissed off colleague pissed me off by pissing on me. Then VWMC still dare come ask "Wah he just now very fierce sia" You chicken mc nugget still dare come say, we busy you don't even open the faxes and print to lighten our workload.
THE best part haven't come yet. Guess what happens when we have 5 days left to our internship? SHE today damn hardworking, open program whole day and print. I really feel like going over and gan her, want to show hardworking just before end for appraisal sake. Sorry ah, very tired lazy type in proper english
Task #2 SORTING and FILING at the end of the day. Each day, we have two major tasks to complete, and it is to sort out the MIFTS in accordance to number and file some shiet according to their currencies.
CON'T - SORTING & FILING, fwah I tell you this one she godly. Never initiate to help out before, when I ask her to help last time cos feel very pek cek, she tell me stomach pain. Then gimme the pitiful look want to act like the shrek cat. FAIL. She down there do word cross puzzle everyday, watch us sorting and trying to cope with the rest of the work. This type of person also got
BEST PART - today she sort without us asking at all. U tell me got so smelly person one anot?
Task #3 - FLIRT specialist. Never before in her life she stay back to zuo bo(do nothing). Last time she knock off zhun zhun 6pm if don't have her duty. Today, she stay back & I overheard she wanted to ask some questions. Chao chao I do my duty cos OT, then her questions are like "you noe that time what happen" SMLJ question is that? That's trying to flirt & tcss with colleague for appraisal sake.
Eh, seriously if i get hold of her photo she will be on this blog. Never have people piss me off so much to actually rant in singlish about the person. Is it internship teach me how to deal with politics? Why wanna do this type of thing siols.
4 days more.