Previously on VWMC
How it should have looked like..
But it ended up....
OK part two to it. Today she up to her act again. Act hardworking and stay back do nothing chit chat with supervisor. Quote from smelly VWMC : "WAH today you very handsome sia" to one of the colleague who is possibly doing the appraisal. She damn enthusiastic when come to appraisal one sia, help us print out the forms to give supervisor etc. Smiling to herself with the print out when she came out of the printing room.
Unfortunately she got the wrong form as the form was passed to Jovin, who was supposed to hand out to the rest. Jovin told her say the liason officer will come down and give to us, then she dulanzxzxzx and give bin chao chao face and apparently people said she cry. New tactic, must be she read sun zhi bing fa. That incident happened yesterday.
Today in the office very bored, so decided to dig out some shiet. Well well! I have it here in screenshot. As we receive emails each day, we don't delete them incase we require some info from the past day or smth. So we store it in our inbox. Remember about the MIFT shiet I was telling you guys? Ok sometimes after passing to the CSO, CSO returns with the MIFT to be faxed to the front end team. In such situation, we must fill up a form, get couple of guys to sign on it then fax it over. After faxing, we have to e-mail the number to front end team to check and confirm the receipt of faxes.
Remember I told you she damn hard working for the final week? I have it down black and white! She sent ridiculously 4 faxes within half a day followed by 3 on Monday within the first half of the day(apparently there's a little mistake w the pic), where as other days she sends only one or TWO at most. SO OBVIOUS right.
Scenario two. No need explain.
If u were me, dulanzxzxz anot. Anyway, VWMC is a TP student from Accounting and finance course.. KINDA explains why she behaves like that la. I think i very cek ark. I repent abit. Tomorrow see she up to anything farnie then i post part 3. Can make movie liao
3 more damn fruitful days