My Ten Goals Within Ten Years
#1 Have a Match of Paintball
I have always found this sport interesting but never had the chance to try it. Well, from what I know it's a pretty expensive hobby. Probably like a $50 to $100 each session =.= Somehow I start to realise that I have lots of expensive hobbies - Prawning ($30/4hr), Muay thai ($180/mth), Gambling ($???/mth). Haha. Might arrange one up these days as I'll be so free after the 23rd of Feburary, the final examination I would be taking in my entire poly life.
#2 Keeping Fit
I need to keep fit! Haha, probably one of the toughest goal to achieve as there's so much good food around. In the past, I never used to be picky about what to eat for lunch, dinner etc. These days, I would wanna try something new or probably something good that I have tried before. Keeping fit would probably mean cutting down on food :(
#3 Get my Driving License
Why get a driving license when I don't own a car? Haha, well just like any other person might say - for future use loh. But ahh, there are times when my family would drive back to Malaysia and thus rent a car, so I might take over the wheel. Shouldn't be a problem with the new invention of GPS. I always had this perception that cars is a luxury and not a necessity in Singapore as the transport system is so damn efficient. Probably passed down by my Dad haha. But over the years, I think things would change cos I really see the convenience of owning a car especially when you wanna go for supper at night and do not want to waste money on cabs. Argh. But as you know, I'm a little greedy and hope to own a car like this....
#4 Travel Around
Travelling around the world, probably not for me as I hate taking flights. 9/10 times I would feel the pressure and get real bad headaches. But I probably don't mind short flights to neighbouring countries. At this age I don't think I will appreciate much of scenaries and stuff, probably just go for shopping for cheap good stuff. Haha.
#5 Join a Poker Tournament
I knew about poker many years ago and have played it online. But it wasn't popular back then and thus have very few people to play with in here(Singapore). Recently due to an update in facebook, texas holdem has became very popular O.O haha. Since then I had quite a number of sessions of poker with my mates. Just for the fun of it, I might wanna try to join one of the tournaments available. Who knows I might just quit school and become a poker player one day lol. J/k, btw the first prize for world series of poker tournament is $9,000,000 USD!
#6 Get a Good Education
As poly life comes to an end, looking back I kind of regretted not putting more effort in my year one. Every semester I had to pull it up from a 3.2 >.> Used the current GPA to apply for university and I think I'm at the boarder line cuz I remember seeing the minimum GPA to get into NUS would be 3.50 Too bad they are not considering the final semester if not I think I might be able to pull it up a little more. Applied for degree in business adminstration. Hoping I can get in, so that I wouldn't have to go overseas. Applied for NTU and SMU too, but just hoping to be able to get into NUS. And yess I've already gotten my reward of $10k =x
#7 Make my First $10,000 from Investments
The downturn made my entry to the market perfect as the stock prices are now cheap. Using the $10,000 reward together with some savings, I've purchased some shares from Keppel Corp and Capitaland. There's tons to learn and most of the basics taught in school are pretty much the same out there. However, things doesn't always go by theory and mostly by market sentiments so I've got lots to catch up on. On paper, I've made a gain of around $1,000 already inclusive of Keppel Corp's announcement to pay dividends (yet to receive till May 09) I wanna hit my mark!
#8 Get a Job I Enjoy Most
After having had my internship at Citibank, I knew job satisfaction was very important to keep yourself at the same job. It was routinous and boring (once again), but my colleagues who has been working there for years enjoy doing them everyday. I don't understand how they can survive the boredom, but for sure, they enjoy their job. I need a job which requires challenge, and an element of risk involved. I need a job which pays accordance to your performance, and there would be no cap to the salary (muahaha)
#9 Be Sweet
Oh no. I've gone to the movies, watched shows and thought who would ever be that sweet? I've gone across blogs, watched couples blog about their relationships, looked at photos and thought who would ever be that sweet? Well, some saying in the past which I've heard, "when the relationship crosses a year, and another year, and another.. it starts to get dull" Initially I heard it and I thought it was bull$!#% Now I've given it some thought, probably blaming it on Singapore for having such little activities for us to do, I think we are doing pretty much the same things on weekly basis. I want to change this. Just days ago when you ruffled through your collections of items, I looked at what I've given to you in the past. Cards & notes which I read and thought were mushy and which thick skinned person would ever do this? Haha. I want to be him again :/
#10 Marry my Most Beloved

It's you who I want to spend the rest of my life with. The one who held on no matter what, and trusted me each time. I know there's no one else like you, someone who would tolerate me, accept my flaws and still stick with me even at worst times.
Years down the road, we'll go through the good and bad together. We'll enjoy the company of each other and most importantly love and care for each other. I want to give you the best and make sure you would have no regrets choosing me =p
Think about it, time really flies. It's the end of poly and the next two years would be army for me, working for you probably. After the ordeal, I'll be back to studies for couple more years and out working. Hopefully by then you would have saved enough to attend culinary classes which your passion lies in >.<
Thank you in advance for waiting for me :P